- Institutional-grade research: Access to high-quality, algorithm-driven equities analysis developed by a team of seasoned financial analysts.
- Unbiased: Our quantitative approach eliminates the risk of human judgement errors in stock selection.
- Time savings: The Ziggma stock scores enable our clients to immediately focus on the best stocks, freeing up time for other business activities.
- Dynamic: Thanks to daily updates, we capture movements in stock prices, estimate revisions and earnings events faster than the majority of market participants.
- Risk mitigation: By saving time on stock research, our clients are able to manage larger, more diversified portfolios.
- Experienced team with a highly complementary skill-set: Our team combines extensive experience in financial analysis at leading asset managers and cutting-edge programming expertise.
- We routinely deliver bespoke solutions for specific client needs integrating ESG scores, momentum or custom key performance metrics.
You can learn more about the Ziggma Stock Scores here.
- Significant absolute and risk-adjusted outperformance of the S&P 500, back-tested over the time period 2011 through Nov 2020.
- Results reflect the performance of a portfolio comprising the top-rated 10% of stocks in each industry, re-balanced monthly
- Proven outperformance by stocks ranking in the top decile compared to the rest of the universe
- Highly granular approach covering millions of data points in time series data
- Flexible set up allowing for the testing of thousands of configurations
- Inclusion of industry-specific KPIs for the banking, real estate and insurance industries
Monthly License: $ 249
Annual License: $ 1,990
One-off purchase: $ 449
(Roughly 2,600 stocks scored)
About Our Team
Ziggma’s proprietary stock scoring methodology has been developed by a team of financial analysts with extensive experience working at leading asset managers, such as AXA Investment Managers or Cohen & Company Asset Management, as well as private equity firms, such Ardian Private Equity or Brockett Tamny & Co.
The technical implementation is carried out by a team of highly talented engineers and developers with a keen interest in finance and fintech.